Quality Control Manager
BROWN SUMMIT, NC 27214
TRC has an immediate need for a Quality Control Manager with Food Processing Experience.
This position's responsibility will include but not be limited to the following essential functions: sampling, QC process checks, USDA liaison, and compliance with QC specifications and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise Quality Control personnel and oversee laboratory operations. Ensure safe work practices are followed by all lab personnel.
- Develop, implement, and review SOPs, Production Documents, Sanitation Reports, Food Defense Plan etc. as required by regulatory agencies such as AIB, ISO, USDA, and FDA.
- Ensure product samples are collected and prepared for testing throughout the work shift.
- Ensure quality process checks are performed on food process procedures.
- Serve as USDA liaison for food production processes and facilities.
- Oversee the timely use of raw materials and the flow of production to ensure that there is no contamination of food products prior to, during, or immediately following production.
- Responsible for quality control of non-food supplies including all packaging materials.
- Ensure compliance with quality control specifications, quality control procedures, sanitary specifications and sanitary procedures in all areas of all facilities.
- Ability to research, implement and maintain current standards related to general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and/or governmental regulations.
- Ability to respond thoroughly and effectively to the most sensitive inquiries and complaints.
- Possess proven ability to multi-task and work collaboratively as well as independently.
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills.
- Computer proficiency to include intermediate Microsoft Excel, Word and Office skills as well as Internet research skills and experience using database system.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work; ability to effectively handle multiple projects with track record of successful project completion; and ability to work positively under pressure.
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers/vendors.
- Communicate openly, honestly, and constructively.
- Treat all employees and customers/vendors with dignity, respect, and courtesy.
- Take responsibility for and make efforts to resolve any communication, trust, and/or respect concerns or issues.
- Be proactive in asking for information needed to perform job responsibilities.
- Accomplishes special projects and performs other duties as directed by the President.
Mandatory Job Qualifications:
- Previous Quality Control experience..
- Food processing experience.
- USDA background preferred.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/