QA Automation Engineer
ATLANTA, GA 30329
TRC is currently seeking a Permanent QA Automation Engineer for a growing company in the Alpharetta area.
- Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project team to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery.
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing test and test automation expertise to our development teams.
- Contribute toward predictable delivery of quality releases.
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation, regression, and delivery quality.
- Collaborate with, share with, and mentor team members on automation, test strategies and methodologies.
- Proactively bring issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them.
- Be meticulous about documentation of all test cases and test results.
- Ensure that all tests are executed and give regular feedback to the team on the status of quality.
- Use appropriate measures and KPIs to validate and report on software quality.
- Work closely with the software engineering team, Product Management, Technical Operations, Senior Management, and business users as required.
- Be a creative thinker who can quickly identify and test for functional ‘edge cases’ outside of expected functionality workflow.
- Have the drive to become an expert in:
- Unit testing
- UX Testing
- UI Testing
- Integration testing of APIs
- Automation and regression testing
- Performance and scalability testing
- Security testing
Qualities that make for a great Software Quality Assurance [Test] Engineer:
- Ability to manage time and priorities (Urgent vs Important)
- Inquisitive, with a willingness to ask questions
- Originative, and can postulate and share ideas
- Analytical, and can identify patterns and discrepancies in data
- Optimistic, and can report negative findings in a positive way
- Communicates clearly, and good at reporting all necessary detail that avoids ambiguity
- Willing, adaptive, and flexible in supporting co-workers and peers
- Able to co-relate real-time scenarios to software testing
- Curious and a constant learner
- Conducts themselves in such a way that they are an inspiration and a role model
- Is a team player
- Has a passion for Software Quality Assurance and Testing
- Empathic, with the ability to test and think with an understanding of the end users experience
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/