West Columbia, SC | Direct Hire
1. Remain current Company Missions & Goals and ensure compliance in area of control.
2. Meet goals and objectives as communicated by supervisor.
3. Effective stewardship of the Company’ s financial resources.
4. Follow the Company’ s policies and standard processes.
5. Adhere to Purchasing Department budget
6. Enter data into Excel and Ponderosa as required
7. Handle first level communications for Purchasing Department
8. Determine second level communications and escalate them to the Purchasing Manager in a timely manner
9. Process inbound receivers for transferring to AP for payment
10. Process warehouse transfers from location to location.
11. Process Direct Ship orders
12. Process lumber, plywood, insulation and steel remans
13. Process POs in a timely manner
14. Participate in inventory control activities and adjustment documentation
15. Effectively and efficiently, research, negotiate, and purchase materials, equipment, and supplies from vendors
16. Any other tasks as assigned by the Management Team
Associates degree in a related field
Experience of 3-5 years in a Purchasing/Inventory Control related discipline
Ability to establish and maintain effective working partnerships within the company and with outside vendors
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Tolerant of a fast pace and frequent change
Organized and works from a daily plan
Servant Leader with a proactive attitude
Use of good judgement and logic in decisions
Positive attitude with a focus on continuous professional growth
Ability to support the goals and mission of the company
Must use excellent ethical business practices and good judgment in dealings
Ability to resolve issues at the lowest level
Influencer with good negotiation skills
Ability to use feedback as a catalyst for constructive change
Bachelors degree in a related field of study
3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing or building supplier field