LAWRENCEVILLE, GA 30043
We are currently searching for a Project Manager for our client located in the Gwinnett County area. Responsible to plan, monitor, control, and be held accountable through subordinates, all aspects of factory automation or Contract MFG projects. Assist with the initial project proposals, administration of all technical engineering information, coordinate all in-house staff, performance to schedule, performance to budget, delivery, installation, cash flow and customer satisfaction. Will be a key member of management to ensure that the customer’s needs are met and project quality is maintained.
Responsibilities and qualifications:
· Support customer needs and maintain contact with customer throughout projects, including the submittal of Project Status Reviews on a regular basis.
· Provide regular progress updates to senior management; communicate potential problems and manpower issues; share suggestions for continuous improvement.
· Discuss weekly progress updates; resolve problems in technical design, schedule, budget issues and encourage suggestions for continuous improvements.
· Document and distribute specifications, customer needs and requirements, as per the contract. Participate in design review meetings as required by the project.
· Follow in-house guidelines and standards to direct the daily project activities.
· Ensure that the purchase order received is compatible with the terms of the project proposal.
· Track all contract changes with a written Change Order Request and maintain a revision summary.
· Prepare the project team to see that objectives are accomplished in accordance with established priorities.
· Develop and maintain accurate project schedule.
· Develop system technical specifications based on customer contract.
· Conduct regular project meetings with the team throughout the completion of a project.
· Conduct regular project meetings with the customer, record and distribute a project status report.
· Determine manpower requirements for a project and communicate with relevant department managers to ensure effective resource planning.
· Develop and maintain project risk mitigation plan.
· Plan, coordinate and track the development of design and build through manpower schedules and spreadsheets.
· Work with procurement department to oversee the requisition of materials and track material budgets. Review long lead items; assist with procurement planning to ensure adequate lead time.
· Responsible for meeting all project financial milestones, including on-time delivery of customer invoices.
Education and Experience:
· Previous project management experience in complex projects with focus on equipment. engineering and manufacturing for customers. 3 years minimum, 5 + years preferred.
· Must have experience managing automation and/or systems manufacturing programs in excess of $1 million with multiple disciplinary teams.
· Must have a proven track record of providing positive leadership and coordination to a multi-disciplinary project design and construction team.
· Must have a practical working knowledge of the automation industry, experience in medical device automation is preferred.
· Proficient and fluency of PC based Microsoft Suites and MS-Project applications.
· In addition, experience with the use of 3D engineering design software is preferred but not required.
· 4 year Engineering degree, or equivalent, specializing in MFG, electronics, electrical, mechanical, systems, or controls engineering
Please submit resumes to:
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/