Product and Services Marketing Manager
Lexington, SC | Direct Hire
Product and Services Marketing Manager:
We are looking for a Product Manager with practical Software Maintenance and SaaS experience to drive the acceleration & transformation of our services offerings. This role involves extensive collaboration with many teams across the company and multiple functions engaged in the internal business process. The role has high visibility and a broad scope. It is expected to generate a considerable impact on our services offerings. The position reports into the Product Marketing organization.
The role will maintain a strategic view of how services can help achieve business objectives, is responsible for the facilitation and execution of project implementation, and provides high-level project oversight/reporting and execution.
• Responsible for developing and executing a vision, value proposition and go to market strategy for ScoutCare, our Software Maintenance Program.
• Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the organization’ s ability to meet its strategic, financial, and technical goals.
• Work closely with Product Management to incorporate product enhancements that will positively impact ScoutCare and other service offerings
• Identify / recommend / implement additional attributes/features to service offerings that will result in incremental value for our clients.
• Define and manage software maintenance program development plan and roadmap
• Deliver and improve KPIs and monthly reports.
• Document and develop sales training materials and deliver / roll-out
• Identify areas of potential growth for incremental services
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Ability to translate data into meaningful insights
• High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
• Superior verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to write business plans, PRDs and MRDs
• Ability to create and maintain sequencing of projects, prioritization, and tradeoffs keeping in mind short-term and longer-term strategic goals.
• Willingness to learn and to provide timely feedback
• Dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape.
• 5+ years of marketing in a software-based company
• Strong IT knowledge and experience. Particularly with Software Maintenance programs
• SaaS experience whether it is B2B or B2C
• Program management experience at an enterprise software company
• Experience in software product management
• Must have managed one or more successful SaaS products, for at least 2-3 years and have experience with end to end product lifecycle management
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• MBA degree preferred
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with technical and non-technical internal and external customers.
• A demonstrated record of partnering with teams across an organization and influencing to achieve business results across multiple teams who may have different goals
• Effective problem solving skills, being able to identify necessary data, analyze, and make recommendations
• Solid knowledge and understanding of key marketing principles and best practices
• Strong market research, analytical and critical-thinking skills.