Credit Funding Specialist
Atlanta, GA | Contract
Our customer, located in Atlanta, GA (near the airport), is currently looking for 2 Credit Funding Specialist to join their team on a long term contract basis.
• Ensures completeness of new funding packages including any additional requirements stipulated by the underwriter.
• Discounts contracts in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations with regards to finance tolerance and taxation.
• Recommends discounting and funding exceptions to the Supervisor and Credit Managers.
• Cures inaccurate funding packages sourcing the root cause of residual, finance charge and/or itemization errors and coach dealers on correction options.
• Educates dealers on the necessary documentation and procedure requirements for timely processing of funding packages. This includes training dealers on proper methods of completing documentation and consistent communication with field personnel of dealer issues and exceptions.
• Provides competent dealer service. Resolves any issues related to dealer reserve/payment, documents preparation and state-specific taxation.
• Thoroughly reviews title work and supporting documentation as well as lien filing on Canadian funding packages.
• Performs insurance follow up as required within the pre-verification process.
• Process funding packages for the Service Loaner Program per the program requirements.
• Processes lease extensions for Remarketing
• Performs additional duties as assigned by Credit Managers and/or Supervisors.
(Education, formal training, experience, specialized knowledge, and special skills.)
• Commitment to excellence -- quality driven.
• Customer service oriented.
• High school diploma required, Bachelor’ s Degree in the field of business preferred.
• 2+ years work experience preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• General PC skills required, including firm knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010.
PRINCIPAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS (Relationships inside the company, including titles of immediate supervisor and subordinates, and relationships outside the company.)
Inside the company
• Reports to Manager, Credit Operations.
• Takes direction from Credit Operations Supervisor, Credit Analyst, and Credit Managers.
• Works closely with all counterparts in Customer Service, Remarketing, and Accounting.
• Works closely with Regional Sales Managers in the U.S. And Canada to ensure dealer receives current information and training.
Outside the company
• Interacts with customers, vendors, and insurance agents.
Please send resumes to Abigail.Peterson@trcstaffing.Com