Area Maintenance Tech
Flemington, NJ | Direct Hire
Our customer in the Flemington, NJ area is currently looking for an Area Maintenance Tech to join their team.
• To provide maintenance support to customers (as per customer requirement), via a shift rotation pattern
• In conjunction with the customer operations, providing a first class response to customer, ensuring as far as reasonably practical a right first time policy.
• Provide emergency breakdown and maintenance support.
• Create strong effective working relationships with our customer and his operational agents to enable Knapp US to provide a first class service.
• Provide performance in terms of achieving output, speed of response and quality of repair and standards of workmanship.
• To provide maintenance support on other issues as well as the installed system.
• Mechanical strip-down/re-assembly, basic field wiring, machine calibration and system testing.
• Working against a timeframe to complete reactive repairs.
• Interact with on-site management keeping them informed of repair and maintenance progression and addressing their concerns in a professional manner.
• Show hands on ownership of issues to achieve a quick time resolution.
• Ability to interpret and work with electrical circuit diagrams
• Appreciate Health & Safety considerations with regard to given tasks and be able to carry out risk assessments
• Mechanical aptitude including the ability to read assembly drawings
• Operate hand tools and be able to assemble parts onto equipment
• Ability to follow set up instructions, assembly drawings and check lists
• Attention to detail and exceptional follow-up skills
• Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers
• Superior communication skills
• Computer literate with basic Microsoft Office skills.
• Willing to learn and adapt to changing role requirements
• Appreciation of Cultural Diversity
- Candidate must be able to train for one week in Germany.
Submit resume to heather.Moore@trcstaffing.Com